Did you know that?
- Joan Crawford and Marilyn Monroe
had a one-night-stand?
- Leonardo da Vinci was imprisoned twice for
- Sir Francis Bacon's mother complained about him
sleeping with the male servants?
- Leonard Bernstein had an affair with an Israeli
- A US President and his male roommate were so
close they were called "Siamese Twins"?
- Grandpa Walton had an affair with one of the
founders of the gay rights movement?
- A welterweight champion boxer killed his opponent
in the ring after being taunted by him for being gay?
- The lesbian wife of a gay actor accused Howard Hughes
of having an affair with her husband shortly before his mysterious
- The founder of Shinto Buddhism also founded a
tradition of male-male love in Japan?
- Angelina Jolie wanted to marry her "Firefox"
- Two ancient Egyptian men shared a tomb as husband
- A well-known actress went temporarily deaf after
her famous husband informed her he was gay?
- Abraham Lincoln
slept with his bodyguard in the White House when Mrs. Lincoln was away?
- Lawrence of Arabia dedicated his life's work to a
young male lover?
- A much-decorated admiral in the British navy
during WW2 was nicknamed "Lord Mountbottom"?
- Sir Isaac Newton suffered a nervous breakdown
after breaking up with his male roommate?
- An Egyptian pharaoh was reported to his council
for a secret affair with a general?
- Two famous actresses had an affair while on a USO
tour to entertain troops during WW2?
- The wife of one US president moved her girlfriend
into the White House, and another US President shared his White House
bed with the male chief of his security detail?
- An heroic soldier in the US Revolution was
actually a woman in disguise, who "married" another woman after her
service in the Continental Army?
More about Deborah Sampson.
- A great composer may have been forced to commit
suicide to avoid a homosexual scandal?
- One of the greatest male American athletes of all
time was arrested twice for same-sex indiscretions?
- In 1886, when US officials asked an Indian tribe
to send "their best woman" to visit Washington, DC, the tribe chose to
send a man in a dress?
- The toughest athlete playing the world's toughest sport,
Gareth Thomas came out in 2009.
- Samuel Butler was a shepherd
before he wrote his groundbreaking novel, Erewhon.
Amazon.com and bookstores worldwide.